FOR MORE SUBVERSIVE LITERATURE

IF YOU LOVE SATIRE PATCH CLICK THIS LINK FOR MORE SUBVERSIVE LITERATURE!

Sunday, June 8, 2008

David Caruso --Alzheimer's?

I have noticed something strange about David Caruso's character on CSI MIAMI. He talks unusually slow, and has a spaced out look like he has dementia. Actually, Caruso's head looks like a shriveled potato with tomato sauce on top and sun glasses. Anyway, CSI Miami is action packed, and then maybe as a counterpoint you have this individual with halting speech saying something like "You're........in.........big......................trouble." I've heard of method acting, but what's the method here? Is Caruso used to pausing a lot while people ask him mental status questions? Such as "Can you tell me what year it is?" Caruso: "..........................I think.....the year, 19....no, it 2000....2000, yes that's the year" Ok, Caruso just got put on Aricept. This guy is making millions to stumble around and talk slow. I guess when he's on vacation he can have anybody from the local nursing home fill in, put on some shades and just be themselves. Anyway, "I'll................talk.....to.......you..................................later."

PATCH YOU LATER!

David

No comments:

IT'S ALL A JOKE.....


THAT'S RIGHT. NOTHING
ON THIS WEBSITE IS TRUE.
IT'S ALL S*A*T*I*R*E. If
you can't take a joke, you
need therapy.

Humor-Blogs.com